Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Down Memory Lane ;MUST IN 2008

MUST IN 2008

MUST IN 2008 was a motivational program that organized by the ex-students especially my batch, it was intentionally to motivates the students of the school before the upcoming SPM. What interesting is , the program was organized by Ex-students, the committee and the facilitators are also ex-student. So, the program was held when all of us were in semester break.

MUST IN stands for Muslim Student Intelligent.

The Promo Poster for the program

The program was a second after one held back previous years, the were many feedbacks's and comments and also critics. And unfortunately, I was appointed as the "Director" for the second program.
In addition, I already knew it would be pain in the ass from day one.

The problems is, yeah, it definitely kind a hard to organize and planning when all your committees and facilitators were through all over the universities in Malaysia. So,when I wanna held a meeting, I need to reconsiders the others schedule. It's really hard for me, really put up my effort and my time for this, I also sacrificed my whole semester break and weekends before to put it up together. It was as part of our way to repay our debt to the school, there were no incentive to do it tough. It was mostly volunteer effort from all of us.

The main challenge is not how to organize the program as I already have plenty of time to schedule and plan the program. But, it how we please the Schools and the students, Yeah.



When we're about to held a program in a school, the schools teachers would ask, what are the benefits, how would you do it, and so many others questions. Grr.

From previous similar motivational program back one year earlier where I'm not the director and even the committee , Em, more precisely, I were nobody back then, maybe there some peoples see me as a slackers. Hahaha. Previously,the students were not convinced by the motivational and the ways the facilitators and committee threat them, and the program it self. Indeed, before the MUST IN 2008 began, a bunch of students already wrote excuse letter to the warden wanted to be excused from the program, wow. Really hate that much hah.


Me in action, Ice Breaking Session


So, i took a really revolutionary steps and even some point, really totally unacceptable as it was a motivational program when I set up the motivational group work, the planning and the schedule. My ideas is wanna do a motivational program that is stress-free for the student but really stressful for me, hahaha.


I took a step were, the schedule for the program was so flexible and ease for the students as example, there were no activities in the evening and late night so that they could do whatever they want.


What a happy faces, A group of student in one of the activities

The program was a successful and I reveiced a quite bunch of congrats from the students and teachers, I thanked a lot to my committee and the facilitators as they done their job well. Even, the students earlier wrote an excuse letter amused and gave a 5-star for the program.


Yeah, I aslo made a suprise as I welcomed the first malay to conquer the mount Everest and made a journey to all over the world in bike and bicycle , Muqarobin Mokhtarudin. Yeah dude! Google for it! to give a motivational talk to the students.


Some of the students with Muqarobin



The Committee and Facilitators with Muqarobin















































































































THANKS FOR ALL WHO HELPED AND PARTICIPATED IN THIS PROGRAM, IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO WORK WITH ALL OF YOU! BRAVO2.

May Allah bless your effort and what you've done


MISS You ALL




2 comments:

Unknown said...

bila nak buat must in lagi?? hope dapat join... (Batch 5 Student)

Blogger said...

Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

At least 160k women and men are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to drop 2 lbs every night while they sleep.

It's easy and it works all the time.

You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

1) Go get a glass and fill it half glass

2) Then use this weight loss hack

so you'll be 2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!